top of page
Physiotherapy

Health in the Hills

Health In The Hills is our sports information page. A place for runners, cyclists, school athletes, motorsports enthusiasts, week end warriors

Health In The Hills

Public·28 members

Bon Jovi Greatest Hits The Ultimate Video Collection Torrents BEST

Download File >>>>> https://urlin.us/2ts926

Bon Jovi Greatest Hits The Ultimate Video Collection Torrents BEST

This section looks at the 'Best Of Def Leppard' album release. The second greatest hits album collection released by the band over two discs alongside an accompanying DVD. It featured a preview of the 'YEAH!' album with a cover of The Kinks song 'Waterloo Sunset'.

It is somewhat bewildering that no true, complete American retrospective exists on one of its most successful, enduring and beloved duos, Daryl Hall and John Oates, who, at their time, were the most successful duo in rock & roll's short history. This Danish two-CD compilation collects all their essential hits, as well as some rarities. All the number ones and Top Ten hits are here, including "Sara Smile," "She's Gone," "Rich Girl," "Kiss on My List," "You Make My Dreams," "Private Eyes," "Did It in a Minute," "Maneater," "One on One," "Family Man," "Say It Isn't So," "Out of Touch," "Adult Education," "Method of Modern Love," "Everything Your Heart Desires," and the enduring, oft-covered and sampled "I Can't Go for That (No Can Do)." Other highlights include two solo Daryl Hall hits, including his Top Five smash "Dreamtime," the original "Every Time You Go Away" (made famous by Paul Young), and their covers of "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" and "Starting All Over Again." Other singles, such as "Possession Obsession," are included in their original album versions, as opposed to the single mixes. There are a few omissions ("Wait for Me" being a glaring one), most being later, minor singles such as "Missed Opportunity," "Downtown Life" and "Don't Hold Back Your Love." The only real complaint is perhaps a little too much emphasis given to tracks from their lackluster 1990 album Change of Season. Nonetheless, this is an excellent, definitive collection (infinitely better than the incomplete Rock 'n Soul, Pt. 1), and leaves one wishing that something similar, and with an up-to-par song selection, would be issued in the duo's native country. 1e1e36bf2d

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page