top of page
Physiotherapy

Health in the Hills

Health In The Hills is our sports information page. A place for runners, cyclists, school athletes, motorsports enthusiasts, week end warriors

Health In The Hills

Public·28 members

Ilm E Jafar Books In Urdu Pdf Download [2021]

Asalam Alaykum. I am a chironmoush shi and I am maded in India, I searched the best website that we can use some books in urdu /pashto/kurdish,but I didn't find any. If you can send me please. My email address is : Email : khatmala_017@yahoo.com

ilm e jafar books in urdu pdf download

SHAHID HUSSAIN:- I am student of kashmir university. We are 80 students in the class. Only i am shia out of 80 students. I faced lot of problems when students asking me about shia religion. They asking me lot of question. Sir i have getting probem to answering the question. I have little books shia religion. I cant download shia books from internet because i have no computer. I am also belongs poor family i am not doing any job wright know. I am student at present i could not effort to buy books. Islamic books are not aveliable in market. I have kneen intrest to read islamic books save own self family and save other islamic friends.other religion persons are disterbute books free every month to us but i cant take these books please if you want to save muslim cummunity from present challenge then do this great job. God will help you and give strength to save muslim persons. Thanks a lot to read my words these are coming from my heart. My postal address is. Name. Shahid Hussain Dar. S/o. Mohmmad Akbar Dar. Country. India. State. Jamu & kashmir. Distric. Budgam. Tehsial. Chadoora. Post office. Pampore. Pincode. 192121 Mobile no. +919906674243 or+919797298871 email. shahidurduhotmail.com please reply this request i am waiting.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page